- App Center
- Add a graphical North American-only map or a World map to all your listings for a low-monthly fee
- Show-off your existing buyers quickly and easily right on your selected map
- Give potential buyers a clear and powerful signal of trust about you
- North America Only Maps: Cover all US states, Canadian provinces, Mexico and Caribbean Countries
- World Map: Includes all North America plus every other country of the world
- Buyers can click on your map from inside your listing to see detailed counts for each country
- We add 120-days of sales history (max allowed by eBay) automatically, plus EVERY sale after you start
- You can manually add older sale counts quickly and easily
- You can customize map colors and text to fit your brand image or listing template
- Bonus: Map is automatically translated to your buyer's local language
- Bonus: Sign-up for the world map at a low monthly cost
We will automatically load your most recent 120-days of sales/shipments to get your map started (max history available on eBay). We make it very easy for you to add your own previous shipment counts to your map. If you don't have your past history, some sellers estimate past counts to the best of their ability. In all cases, after sign-up we will constantly track your sales and update your maps. You can even customize your map colors to match your template and edit all text to create your own shipping policy page.
Every seller can get a North American map only or world-map appended to unlimited listings. If you want to attract more international buyers, you can sign-up for maps covering the entire world at a minimal monthly cost.
Once in your listings, the maps load quickly. Buyers are invited to click-on your map to see your detailed shipment counts for each geography. That gives your buyer confidence you can deliver their item to their geography. This is a great tool to boost your buyer's confidence in buying from you and to demonstrate your extensive shipping experience.
Additional resourcesMyStoreMaps FAQs
Email support provided through firstname.lastname@example.org
MyStoreCredit, Inc.MyStoreCredit operates both MyStoremaps and MyStoreRewards. MyStoreRewards was awarded PayPal's Most Innovative Application of the Year award in 2006. MyStoreCredit was one of eBay's very first Certified Solution Providers and has been operating on the eBay platform for over 5 years. The company has clients in 52 countries around the world.
Also from this developer:
- Up to 500 feedback: $2.95 per month
- 501 to 1,500: $3.95 per month
- 1,501 to 3,000: $4.95 per month
- 3,001 to 5,000: $8.95 per month
- Over 5,000 $12.95 per month
- Feedback = your feedback count at time of billing.